If you want to know what is going on in the evaluation field provincially, nationally and around the world, the Canadian Evaluation Society is the professional association for you!
Benefits of membership include:
- Two issues per year of the internationally recognized Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation (CJPE)
- Free on-line access to the full text of all CJPE articles
- Reduced rate to the CES Annual Conference
- Reduced rates to professional development events, including the CES' Essential Skills Series (ESS) in evaluation
- Information services reserved to members (automatic news broadcast, automatic opportunity broadcast, etc.)
- Free access to the Evaluation Sourcebooks
- Deep discount on the purchase of The Student Evaluation Standards, the Program Evaluation Standards and the Personnel Evaluation Standards
- Reduced rate for membership in the American Evaluation Association
- Reduced rate for membership in the Australasian Evaluation Society
- 20% reduction on purchases made at Guilford Publications, Jossey-Bass / A Wiley Imprint and SAGE Publications & Corwin Press using the special promotional code
- Discounted association-based insurance plans offered by offered by Crossgrove & Company Financial Services Ltd
- Discounted Association-Based Professional Liability Insurance from HUB International Ontario
- One-Car-Class Upgrade with the rental of a compact through a fullsize 4-door in Canada and the United States at National CarRental
- Access to an international community of evaluators
- Special initiatives for students
Ready to become a member?
Membership is handled by the CES national body.